Sunday, October 14, 2007

Casey's Wedding

I don't have many pictures from our trip to Utah for Casey's wedding. I was however able to get some pictures off Ali and Mikes camera while we were there. The trip was a blast. I have to say the bachelor party may have been the funniest thing I myself have ever witnessed. If only there were pictures to prove it.

The wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple and all the festivities were in or around downtown as well. This was the first time I have been able to make a trip up there in the past couple of years so I was very happy to see all the family this time through. We're looking forward to our trip in November for Thanksgiving where we will be there again.




2 comments:

Alison said...

from the stories i have heard it's probably a good thing there aren't pictures from the bachelor party!! it might be scary to see!

Alison said...

from the stories i have heard it's probably a good thing there aren't pictures from the bachelor party!! it might be scary to see!