Thursday, March 13, 2008

Checked out as a Check Airman



A couple of weeks ago I went to Spokane and got checked out as a Check Airman for my company. For some that may not know what that job is it's basically me training the new-hires. I had my first victim last week. I think I'm going to really enjoy the new job. It should keep me a little busier as far as the flying is concerned.

The other Check Airman's wife visited us while we were doing training one day and took these pictures. I think they turned out pretty good.



3 comments:

Alison said...

clay you lookin' good next to that plane...and i love your belly jo! you are finally showing!!!!!! you are still so little though, not fair!

g said said...

holy crap. those are some beauties. the throttles about bring a tear to my eye. and that b/w with you and your bird in the snow . . . seriously, how many ways can you a make a brother feel envy??

g said said...

sheesh. still can't get over it. . .