Monday, July 14, 2008

A day in the life of Miss Paige








Paige is amazing. I love watching her have tummy time at this point because she looks like a beached whale with her head up and legs straight up in the air. She loves sitting in her new little chair, she only last about 15 minutes before she becomes tired. She naps a lot through out the day and she is easy to put down to sleep. She loves watching her older brother play and cooing along to any melody she hears. She is starting to put every thing in her mouth including her fingers and she loves to smack her lips.

4 comments:

Alison said...

still keeping that pretty, dark, thick hair....no fair! what a cutie!

meg said said...

(Megan - Garrett changed my name to "she said" and I don't know how to get it back.) I can't believe how cute she is! You guys are a good gene combo. I can't wait to see all of you guys in just a couple more weeks!

g said said...

ditto that, cute little niece. please take her to san diego with you.

cswelchkins said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! I haven't seen her in just a couple of weeks and she has had a growth spurt! Can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks again. Love you all, Grandma Welch