Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paige turns 2

This year I had made plans to have a big party for Paige, a cupcake themed party where her friends could come and decorate cupcakes and I had all these ideas rolling and then finances where not available at the time, so I decided to hold off until next year for the cupcake party and plus she still doesn't understand the whole birthday thing yet.
Once I decided not to do a party I just did plan a thing, I don't know if it came out of depression or what. At the last minute, Colleen, Garrett and Megan came into town and we took are little girl to Chuck e Cheese for her birthday. We all had so much fun and it was a perfect way for a 2 year old to spend her birthday.














On her actual Birthday, she had school and they had a little party for her. I took up cupcakes, hats and blowers. The kids had a lot of fun with it. (Pink outfit pictures taken on her birthday)

1 comment:

Alison said...

she is so big! i need to hold her before she gets any bigger! sounds like a really fun weekend, wish we could have been there too!!