Friday, December 17, 2010

Aliens!!!


I was so excited that we were able to stop in Roswell, it has always been a place I wanted to visit. even though we only stopped for an hour because we really wanted to get home. Matthew and I were having a debate on if aliens were real or not. he kept saying that they were make believe and I insisted that they were real. He would have non of it.
On a side not, the kids at night at our house would ride around on their scooters with all the lights out while holding their lanterns trying to find aliens around the house to shoot. I thought that since we were in Roswell that we could pick up some aliens and hide them around the house so they could actually find a shot real aliens. The kids for the past couple of months have finally started to play really well together. Since it has been warm they have spent every evening out in the back yard until dinner time.

No comments: