Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Blue




My Dad's truck was stolen!!!! It had just come out of the shop sitting at Stacey's house waiting to be moved back over to our house and someone smashed the passenger side window in and stole it. The truck now known as grande azul (family joke) will be missed. My fondest memories of the truck were up in New Mexico. Especially the time we went up the mountain and through a small body of water, where the lip on the other side was a little deeper than expected. The kids enjoyed their adventures in the truck.

4 comments:

cswelchkins said...

I can't believe the truck got stolen! That is just wrong! Who would ever think that could happen in Denton. It makes me angry.

caseyandmelody said...

Wait, so there's seriously no way to track it? Well I guess cars don't have tracking devices...stupid question. Wow...that sucks.

Mike and Becky said...

Thanks Jo! The Hemi will be missed.

g said said...

the hemi dodge? this is sad news. sorry mike.