Sunday, February 15, 2009

Texas Sunset


The first couple weeks in February have been difficult. It started with a 10:30 pm doctor run for Matthew because I could not get his 103.4 fever to break. He ended up having the flu. After waiting for his antibiotic at the pharmacy we finally ended up home at 1:00 in the morning. Couple of days later I find out that I had the flu. Couple days after that Paige has a temperature over 103. I had to lug the kids out of bed at 4:30 to run to the store to get Motrin. She ended up having two ear infections. The joys of having your husband out of town and having a sick family. Everyone is better now and hopefully we can enjoy the rest of February.

3 comments:

caseyandmelody said...

one word ...wow.

Alison said...

that is the number one thing i love about texas, the big skys!

g said said...

stop. making. me. so. homesick.