Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paige's 1st Day at Mother's Day Out


Mrs. Ruth, Paige's Teacher
I went into this with a lot of hesitation because Paige has never been left with really anyone before. It turned out that she did wonderful. As soon as I showed up she screamed with excitement and went around to all the toys to show me what she had done that day. There are 4 other boys in her class this year and so far so good. They went over colors and shapes today. This will be a wonderful experience for her and mommy.

2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

I bet the teachers LOVE to have Little Miss Paige Girly-Girl amongst the little boys! Yay for Paige, and yay for Mom!

Texas Welch's said...

I'm sure Paige will be quite popular amount the students and her teacher as well. I mean how could she not do great? She has all the jewelry on to make sure she gets lots of attention.

Clayton