Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Matthew starts to read.

So last night I took the time to read along with Matthew to see if he could read the words he was learning in school. This was so much fun and amazing to see him able to recognize some words. He is able to recognize a, I, to, go, like, is. I can't wait to see how far he comes this year with reading. I have to admit the books at his level do not allow me to get into character and I struggle with just getting through a book with such little plot but it is an amazing experience to share with him.

2 comments:

Texas Welch's said...

So what are you saying? Green eggs and ham has no plot?

That's so cool that Matt is starting to recognize words!!

Clayton

Texas Welch's said...

No Green eggs and ham is my favorite. It is the books that are like "See Jane run. Run Jane run."