Friday, January 9, 2009

You can be my wingman anytime.


A few weeks ago we took another airplane to Spokane to be turned into Coke cans and this is one of the pictures that was taken by my F/O.

That's right..... I'm a true aviator now with my ultra-cool shades!!! I thought this pic was amusing enough that I had to share it with all of you. Hopefully Jo will not mind to much that I cut into her New Mexico pictures that I'm sure are shortly coming.

Just think Mav and the IceMan.... "You can be my wingman anytime". "Bullbutter, you can be mine!!!"

Clayton

5 comments:

ModelMakerGuy said...

Awwww, I was going to say "you can be MINE" but you beat me to it.

cswelchkins said...

I'm so proud of you. You've worked so hard to get where you are. You can be my wingman anytime.

Alison said...

haha-love the "bullbutter"!

Mike and Becky said...

The Sunglasses, more like Goose!?!?

Congrats on the new challenge!

We are very proud of you, JoJo and your family!mom&dad

caseyandmelody said...

Casey is eating his heart out. It should be illegal to put pilot pictures on any blogs seen by Welches....