Monday, May 25, 2009

Casey and Beans Come to Visit


We finally were able to have Casey and Melody come and visit us here and Texas. Grandma watched the kiddos so Clay and I could go see the 5 Browns play with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, which was amazing. It was also the first time that we were able to have one on one time with Melody. This was such an amazing time and I am so glad that we were all able to stay up and talk and get to know each other better. Thanks for coming and we miss you guys tons!





Feeling like a kid.
The morning was spent as if we were kids again enjoying the simple life. We put together legos, had sack races, road bikes and Casey even took a ride around in the old red car.



Fort Worth Water Gardens

Everyone enjoyed the peacefulness and playfulness that the afternoon at the water gardens brought.




Ice Cream at Braums
After a warm afternoon at the water gardens, ice cream was a must. Matthew had an amazing flavor called Birthday Cake and amazingly tasted just like one. Both Paige and Casey could not get enough


2 comments:

caseyandmelody said...

YAY!! We had SUCH a good time with you guys! I seriously hope we can have many more like this. I had so much fun getting to know you better. Oh! and Matthew...if only I could say I was his mother. Serioulsy Jo (and Clay), take some credit...he is one of the sweetest, most polite kids I know. Just ask Casey (or Colleen), all I could talk about when I came home was how Matthew and I did this and that and the other. Thank you for an amazing couple of days. (And thank you all for being so willing to help move the furniture. What a job...we are indebted to clay for all he's done through the months with that stuff....) I don't think I have your email, or I would've written this by email. Anyway we love you all TONS! Thank you for everything!
Tell Matthew and Paige "hi" from Aunt Beans....

jeannie said...

Oh man those water gardens look fun! And refreshing! Maybe we our family will have to check it out sometime!