Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Day




Halloween Day was a marathon. We woke up at 4:30am to get ready to depart my Grandparents to head toward the airport. We arrived at the airport around 11:00 am and Colleen met us there. We hung out and ate at the airport until our flight at 1:30pm. We finally arrived at DFW at 5:00pm. By the time we got home it was at 6:30pm. Mathew had time to eat and then meet the Clark's (our neighbors) to go out Trick or Treating at 7:00pm. Paige and I just stayed home so she missed her first Halloween which is sad because this is my favorite holiday. Matthew went as Batman and loved every minute of it. As soon as he got back the candy was dumped all over the floor to examine all the goodies he had received. Grandma on the airplane taught him "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat."

1 comment:

g said said...

pretty convincing costume, matthew, you look good man.