Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trip to Idaho


Great Grandma & Grandpa Fullmer

Four Generation Shot

Mom & Paige
The kids and I were able to go with my mom to Mackey, Idaho to visit her parents before she headed back to China. I have not seen them since Matthew was 3 months old. We flew into SLC and drove for 4 hours to there place. The kids were wonderful little travelers. Matthew only had problems with his ears on the airplane and Paige was happy and content the hole way there and back. I was taken back by the the stars in the sky. I did not realize there could possibly be that many stars in the sky. Being in a town with only 527 people was amazing because you just got away from everything. In Texas we are not able to get out and enjoy the beautiful earth and it was so much fun to experience this with my children. The weather was wonderful with high's in the 60's and loves in the 30's. I love spending time with my grandparents. I really enjoyed listening to the stories my grandfrather told me while the kids were asleep. Thank you guys for a wonderful 3 days of exploring.

2 comments:

Alison said...

it looks like matthew was in heaven! what kid wouldn't be, doing allthe fun things he got to do! love all the pictures.

g said said...

i'm feeling a little envy. i could go for a weekend in the mountains with fishing and a campfire...lucky!